Mammut Gel Cover utilises the latest in insulating technology and is ready to use gel accessory creating labour saving advantages. The product also benefits from a zero shelf life providing less waste to the customer. Designed for straight connections, for 2 cables of 1 to 4mm2 or 2-wire insulated cables.
Other advantages also include: completely non toxic, unlike conventional potting materials, complete safe. No need for protective gloves. Can be used safely in, unventilated and confined areas. The gel has more fluid characteristics than resin for example, enabling it to successfully reach all areas within the enclosure.
- Single component visco-elastic gel which comes cross-linked in a cartridge
- No shelf life – does not harden
- Re-enterable even after long periods
- Installation temperature: -10 to + 45°C / +14° to +113°F
- Suitable for submerged use
- For 2 cable wires from 1 to 4 mm2
- Civil and industrial connections
- Package: 8 covers in a box
- Unit measurements: 61 x 35 x 28mm